- GET A GRIP! is one central place for riders to report any road defect.
- GET A GRIP! lets you sign the petition.
- GET A GRIP! identifies who is responsible.
- GET A GRIP! finds out who owns the inspection cover.
- GET A GRIP! offers solutions for riders and cost savings for everyone.
- Read on!
What Can You Do?
Every road user can report the type and location of problem, whether that is damage to the road surface or the unsafe positioning of a utility cover.
As data is collected and collated, every rider will be helping to identify which local authorities need to try harder and which utilities companies are the worst offenders when it comes to badly positioned covers.
It is everyone’s responsibility to create a safer road environment.
Riders can identify the problem because no one knows better than you, where and what the problem is.
Then you can sign our petition and write to your MP or local councillor to highlight the GET A GRIP! campaign and the reasons why non-slip utility covers and consistent grip levels matter.
GET A GRIP!- from the